Terms and conditions
The following are the terms and condition of entry to the 2018 Arrow Experience (“the event”) June 17, 2018.
The terms are not negotiable and by entering the event via on-line registration and paying the registration fee, you are hereby acknowledging your acceptance of the terms and conditions. (For participants under 18, a parent or guardian accepts the terms by completing the registration.)
I AGREE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT ON THE FOLLOWING BASIS:
• By participating, I acknowledge that trail walking is a low risk recreational activity and I accept these inherent risks and hazards.
• I understand the walk is not a race and is conducted on trails and pathways used by other people and that the trails and pathways will not be closed to the general public.
• I agree to follow any directions given by the Event Director or Event Authorities.
• I will ensure I am competent to take part in the walk, that I am suitably protected from the sun, I will carry water and I will wear appropriate footwear.
• I am in good health and physically capable of participating in the walk. I do not have any medical conditions that may affect my own safety or the safety of anyone involved in the event. I am not currently undergoing investigations for any as yet undiagnosed medical conditions.