What to take and wear
You will need:
- Water – this is the most important thing to remember. For the short course, one litre per person should be sufficient. For the longer course you will need at least two litres and the easiest way to carry this is in a backpack hydration bladder. Limited water re-fills will be available.
- Comfortable running/trail or hiking shoes.
- A hat – we will provide one in your registration pack on the day.
- Mobile phone if you have one – apart from a couple of black spots, the trails have good reception.
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent.